The Idea Behind Track The Stars
YOUR BEST TELESCOPE WHERE YOU WANT IT
As an amateur astronomer, you know that the ideal location for stargazing may not always be in your backyard. The best observations occur in remote dark places. It’s easier to view and image the Milky Way, Galaxies or other faint deep sky objects far from the gaudy glare of city lights.
- Most of us live in light polluted areas
- Most of us have to set up the mount and telescope for each observation session
- Most telescope mounts are bulky to transport
- Most telescope mounts take time and skills to level, polar align and start-up
- A compact easy to transport Telescope Mount
- A telescope mount that’s easier and faster to setup – NO levelling needed
- A telescope mount that’s faster to align and start-up – NO polar alignment needed
We call it: The Fastest Way To The Darkest Sky
The setup above consists of the following items.
See the product configuration chart here.
The TTS-160 Panther Mount